Do you know Single core, Dual core, Quad Core, Hexa core, Octa Core and Deca Core processor difference? Get the answer in simple way.
If we want to buy a smartphone, PC or laptop then first we will be check the specifications of it. While checking ,we will get all the details about the processor . For example, let us consider a core processor that may be ‘dual core processor’ or ‘quad Core processor’ or some other processor. A doubt may exists ‘What it actually mean?’ and ‘Which processor has the best performance over the device?’
I will explain this in a simple way. Imagine a highway road with heavy traffic, if suppose the road is a one way mode means then all the vehicles should follow one by one like a chain. This may take a long time to reach vehicles destination. If that situation is replaced by two way mode, it is much easier for the vehicle to reach their destination on time when compared to one way mode. On the other hand a bridge or an alternative way can even make the vehicle to reach its destination earlier.
The same thing is happening in case of a processor .Let we consider the road as core and vehicle as data transmission. Increasing the number of cores, makes the device to work on multitasking, and increases its performance. For this purpose the device needs multi core to start the process. Since today there are 6 Core processor available for the devices. They are:
- Single core processor: Single means one. (i.e.) One core is used for processing all data transmission.
- Dual core processor: Dual means Two. (i.e.) Two various cores are used in a processor to process and transmit all data.
- Quad core processor: Quad represent Four. (i.e.) Four various cores are used in a processor to process and transmit all data.
- Hexa core processor: Hexa define Six. (i.e.) Six various cores are used in a processor to process and transmit all data.
- Octa core processor: Octa means Eight. (i.e.) Eight various cores are used in a processor to process and transmit all data.
- Deca core processor: Deca means ten. (i.e.) Ten various cores are used in a processor to process and transmit all data. MT6797 Helio X20 is the first invented deca core processor.
Now you would have got a clear idea that on increasing the number of core, the performance and its ability to do multitasking too increases. Gamers or the people who works with multitasking especially need high core processor for their PC or mobile. If you are using your device for single purpose like for Phone calls, text there is no need to go for advanced processor .Single Processor is enough in that case.
From the above picture shows you the quality of the game in quad core and octa core. Not only Processor, RAM is also responsible for a processor to perform its work faster. Deca core processor devices are less in market and it is very expensive. Generally I suggest you quad core because it is enough to perform most of games in faster way in cheapest price.
Cross check between RAM and Core:
- Dual core in 1GB is not equal to Dual core in 2GB.
- Like same Octa core in 1GB is not equal to Octa core in 2GB.
- Consider 2 GB RAM Quad core device and 1GB RAM octa core device. In this case octa core processor device is slower than quad core because the process depends on RAM also.
You can get other advanced smart phones:
If you have any other doubts about the topic then leave your comment in below comment box.