Do you want to know how to temporarily stop cold Turkey app for some days? Here you can get some tips. First of all, let us know what is cold turkey and how it is used?
What is the Use of Cold Turkey?
Many of us want to concentrate on something but the social websites and other things which we installed on our mobile create blockage for our work.
Cold Turkey is used to temporarily block you from your phone so that, you can centralize you mind on which you need.
Advantages of Cold Turkey:
1) Focus on studying, or on work which you need to complete.
2) Can have meaningful and healthy conversations with business people or friends.
3) Can spend time with right people.
4) Sometimes without our knowledge, we automatically respond to the phone.
You can get the cold turkey in below link.
Yes, I know there are lots of advantage of using this Cold Turkey. Because I’m a working woman and my working time is from 9 AM – 6 PM (Monday to Friday). Usually, I spent lots of time on Facebook, News and some social websites that affect my productivity in work.
So I installed cold turkey on my Mobile and I scheduled the block for my work timing 9 AM – 6 PM (Monday to Friday). And I blocked Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit where I spend a lot of time. It is good to see the productivity after using this cold turkey.
But now as I’m going on vacation I need to temporarily disable Cold Turkey for 4 days. I didn’t notice disable option initially but later I found the way to block it for certain days. The following steps which I used also helps you to get block it.
Steps to Disable Cold Turkey:
Go to Command prompt (cmd) and open as via administrator access. Type the following commands there
cd “Program Files”
copy con CTConfig.ini
Type Yes After this steps and press Ctrl Z and finally enter it. That helps to access the blocked websites.
Screen Shot of CMD Commands:
- You can uninstall via directory in which Cold Turkey gets installed.
C:\Program Files and click on ‘uninstall00.exe’.
- You can also use some Uninstaller application to uninstall it. And install the Cold turkey software when it needs back. Example (Revo’s uninstaller).
If you have any more doubts then post it below.