Are you facing issues when playing your multimedia content on Microsoft edge? Asking you to enable flash player? Don’t worry we are here to help you. In this article, you can get the full steps to enable flash player in Microsoft edge permanently.
Before proceeding into the steps, we should know the full details of the flash player which is very important.
- 1 How To Enable Adobe Flash Player On Microsoft Edge?
- 2 Steps to Enable Flash For Specific Websites On Edge:
- 3 Other FAQs in Adobe Flashplayer
- 4 How to Enable Flash player in safari?
What is the Adobe flash player? Why it is not enabled in Microsoft Edge?
Adobe flash player is the most popular plugin in an older time. That is used to run multimedia content for the most popular websites like google, youtube, Microsoft, etc.., But in later years some of these popular websites start to break ties with Adobe flash player. But that doesn’t intend that you don’t need this plugin.
Sometimes you need this adobe flash player to play some video content. For example, if you are taking some online video courses or tests with udemy or any other learning site, then you need a flash player.
In the above case, you can enable the flash player. But enabling Adobe flash player having some disclaimer. You should aware that Adobe Flash Player has a much security problem. So it is not enabled in Microsoft Edge.
Flash is the opening wedge for hackers to outbreak your data. So we always recommend you to run flash player when it is needed.
How To Enable Adobe Flash Player On Microsoft Edge?
The steps to follow are very simple to enable on edge. You can enable the flash player for a particular site and for generally on all sites. It is your choice.
Steps to follow:
- Go to the rightmost corner of the edge and choose more options. It is looking like three dots.
2. Choose settings under the sub-menu list.
3. Go to the Advance setting by navigating to Advanced.
4. In Advanced option under the site settings. You can see adobe flash player and a toggle option ON/OFF. Enable toggle to ON.
5. This step is much important and security prediction which can be done from your end. Under the toggle enable the option you can see media autoplay setting. There you can restrict the use of adobe flash plash player ads.
It has three options Allow, Limit, and Block. If you choose Block option then the ads do not run. Sometimes there is the possibility not to load the media content because of this. So choose the Allow option.
Steps to Enable Flash For Specific Websites On Edge:
- Go to the website where you want to enable flash player.
- Click on the icon appearing at the right corner side of the address bar.( Puzzle ICon which looks like below).
3. Let me show you in full view.
4. Here, click on the Allow once option.
This will restrict you to use it safely. If you come next time the flash player will be blocked. And you need to give the access permission once again. That will protect our data from hackers.
Yeah, we successfully enabled flash player now. Keep going with your media content now.
Note: We are not recommended to give Always allow option from our techmazza.com. Because it is highly insecure.
Other FAQs in Adobe Flashplayer
Is Adobe Flash Player Safe?
Adobe flash player has some bugs. So there is a possibility to hack your data from hackers. The popular browser like edge gives some warning if you enable Adobe flash player.
Earlier youtube also has some inbuilt Adobe flash player to play media. But now they removed it for some security issues.
What are the Alternatives to Adobe Flash Player for all platforms?
There are some players available in the market.
- XMTV Player
- SWF File Player
- Shubus Viewer
But there is no security guarantee for these players.
How to Enable Flash player in safari?
We cannot enable adobe flash in safari. Because of its security issues apple totally band adobe flash in safari.
Why I’m getting A Message I Don’t Have The Flash Player Installed?
The site which you try to access contains some media content. And it is required adobe flash player to play. Adobe flash player is a plugin that is already present in the browser but for some reason, the browser disabled it as default. If you want to use you can enable it where ever needed.
Mostly you get this on chrome and edge browser. If you have anything to share write your comments below.
You can also get how to enable flash player in google chrome using The link.