Do you want to see a video from facebook which you watched recently? or Do you want to delete recently watched videos from the facebook?
Social media plays a major role in entertainment in our daily activity. Some people try to see a video again from FB which they watch yesterday or some days before. When it compared to youtube it is a little workaround to get the video back. Fortunately, you can find all your previous videos from your own activity record.
Do you want to know how? then follow below steps.
Steps to search or clear recently watched videos on Facebook:
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- In the top-right corner of the window, you can see a downward triangle(Arrow) symbol. Click on it.
- In the drop-down menu choose Activity log option. It will take you to a new screen named Activity log.
- In the left-side pane, you can able to see more option under comments option.
- That will take you another screen. In the left-side pane, there is an option called Watched Videos or Videos you are watched.
- Yes, you did it. Here you will get all the videos witch watched recently. If you want to see that again then go with it. Otherwise, if you want to delete then choose Clear Video Watch History button at the top of the page.
Maybe in future Facebook has a plan to make this feature in an easy way by using a button or dropdown in the home page itself. Now you can find many interesting videos on Facebook which shared by friends even you do not save that video or share it with a friend.