First of a we have to know about what is meant by jailbreak?
Removing or modifying the restrictions imposed by the manufacturer that is to allow unauthorized software to get installed for a device. The device may be a smartphone or any other electronic devices.Here we are going to see
how to jailbreak in IPhone?
1. First of all we have to save our IPhone device data from data corruption. For that, backup your IPhone device.
- To do this go to Settings.
- Select ICloud.
- In that tap on Backup and settings.
- Finally Select Backup Now.
2. Don’t use Password or Disable password in your IPhone. For that, Disable Passcode
- Go to Settings.
- Select Touch ID and Passcode.
- Disable that Passcode.
3. Make sure you are enabled Airplane Mode if not then enable it by following steps.
- Swipe up your IPhone screen.
- Go to Control Center and select Airplane icon in it.
4. You need a jailbreak tool for that
- Download Pangu.
5. You also need iTunes
- Install iTunes.
6. Open the jailbreak tool and Plug in IPhone device.
7. Select Start option after it gets recognized by Pangu.
8. Click on Already Back up.
9. In a short time your IPhone get rebooted and put you back up in Airplane mode.
10. Open the Pangu app in IPhone screen and allow it to access your photos or images.
11. Now your IPhone will reboot once again.
12. Disable Airplane mode and open up the directory application Cydia, Now it allow you to access.
List of Jailbreak Applications:
- iCaughtU Pro
- Auxo 3
- Springtomize 3
- VirtualHome 8
- iKeyWi 3
- BytaFont 2
Jailbreak for other iOS devices
- iOS 8.1
- iOS 7.0.5
- iOS 6.1.2
- iOS 5.1.1
- iOS 5.0.1
- iOS 4.3.3
- iOS 4.3.2
- iOS 4.3.1
- iOS 4.2.1
- Apple TV 2G
- iOS 4.
- iOS 4.0
- iOS 4.0.1
- iOS 3.1.3
- iOS 3.1.5
- iOS 3.1.2
- iOS 2.2.1
- iOS 1.1.4
Reasons for not to Jailbreak your IPhone device
Even though jailbreak is good to get installed all unauthorized software in your IPhone it cause some major problems.Some of them can be rectify but all problems are not solved still.
1. The applications let to crash your IPhone. There are some tools available in market to fix this problems. Crash Reporter is one of the tool.
Crash Reporter is used to troubleshoot Jailbreak Issues in iOS. You can download Crash Reporter app. If any crash occurs in yours device then the IPhone is reboot in safe mode by using this you can check the log. By using modify option you can recover problem and you can reboot phone back to normal mode. The problem can be solved easily by this.
2. Often your IPhone get Restore without any reason.
3. Updating iOS is not simple and easy process. It will take lot of time to update.
4. It may hang some times when you doing multitask.
5. It voiding warranty.
6. Data suck issues cause over 3G data.
7. Malware can be easily spread from hackers remotely. This leads hacking of your privacy documents from your device.
8. It spread some bugs to IPhone which cannot be rectified. For example it disable MMS, FaceTime etc.
9. Appe user Id and password issue occur.
10. PP program launching issues.
11.Location service issues.
12. Application icons disappearing issues.
13. Apple driver not found issues.
14. Failed buffer_write issues.
Uses of Jailbreak
- It give access to Mobile GSM network.
- It turn IPhone to mobile hotspots.
- Take a few seconds to connect with Wi-Fi.
- Email and calendar are shown on home screen itself.
- Used to download videos from YouTube for viewing offline.
Recently Solved Jailbreak issues:
The team works on the above issues and rectify some of the problems
- They rectified Apple ID error.
To do this go to settings and select iCloud and tap on apple ID.
- PP program launching issues are fixed by the team. To do this open PP on your PC, if it not working then download it again because some of the files not get downloaded properly during the first time installation.
- Location service issues are fixed. To do this go to Settings select General and then tap on Reset and select Reset All Settings.
- Icons disappearing in apps issues are solved. To do this you should install TaiG 8.1.3- 8. X from cydia which helps to fix this disappearing issues.
- Apple driver issue are rectified by using installation of iTunes 12.1.2.
- Failed buffer_ write issues fixed. For this you have to open cydia and then go to sources menu and click the button add Repo. Now add https://coolstar.org/publicrepo. Then select the package iOS 9.2- 9.3.3 and install this will solve your problem.
- You can open cydia in the Search Menu install Apple file conduit2 this leads to install ifunbox in your computer open that and connect to iPhone computer and then choose option raw file system in it. You can able to see number of files and folders in it. In that search for cydia_no_stash and rename itcydia_no_stash-. This steps solve buffer_write issue.
- They rectified Apple ID error.