Do you have an account in SBI (State Bank of India)? And that not having SMS alert service? Don’t worry we will help you to get this service.
SMS alert service is very much essential for transferring funds from our account to someone or for buying something in online. SMS alert helps as to predict from fraud banking. We will get SMS alert while if someone entered into our account online from the new device. It will send some OTP (One Time Password) via SMS during money transfer. This will make our account secure.
Some new customers may not activate this service during their account opening time. Don’t worry you can activate this service anytime. There are so many options available to activate the service.
- SBI ATM
- Online Banking Service
- Offline service (via SBI bank)
1.Steps to activate for SMS Alerts service from SBI ATM:
- Go to an SBI ATM that can be any branch.
- Insert your ATM card into the Machine.
- Select ‘Mobile Registration’ option.
- Presently go to ‘SMS/Mobile Registration’.
- A window will pop up and propose your Mobile number on which you require to message alerts service. Note: That Mobile Number should be provided already in your branch during account opening or later.
- After confirmation of mobile number a message get on your slip and screen that “Your request for registration has been accepted”.
- If not successful then try one more time. Still, you face any issues then we try for next Method.
- Make sure that your account is active or not. And also Make sure of your Mobile number is active.
- The mobile number which you enter for SMS alert should be you provide you provide for your account.
2.Steps to activate for SMS Alerts service from the Internet Banking:
Follow the below steps to deactivate the service:
1. Login to your net banking account with login credentials.
2. Now go to e-services tab. A new window named Standing Instruction get opened.
3. Select SMS alerts option from the left pane. Now A new window named SMS Alert Registration gets open.
4. Now on the screen, you can see your account list which connected to your login credentials. Choose the account which you need to activate the SMS alerts service from and succeed on Proceed button.
5. After that, the page takes you to SMS alert settings. Here you can configure the alert for which you need and which you don’t need. At the end, you can recognize enable SMS alerts, click on that to achieve it.
6. Succeeding on the link it will bring a proof pop up, click OK button.
3.To activate for SMS Alerts service from OFFLINE:
If you not able to achieve it via ATM machine or via internet banking, then the bank is always for you to help you.
Go to your branch fill a form for this service and submit it there.
Then your request will get activated in short time.
SBI has a lot of option to support their customers for every small service. You can get more details from the customer care services.
|For More details call to SBI customer care services.|
|1800 425 3800|
Do you want to stop the SMS alert service? Then read below STOP SMS ALERT IN SBI