Are you facing an error on Windows 10, and the error answering that when you plug in USB device
USB device not recognized
thou plug in a USB device? Not only you lot of people who use Windows are facing the same.
Don’t get irritated while seeing this error. There is some solution to fix this error. Anyone of the below method will help you to get fixed with this.
- 1 1.Restart Your Computer
- 2 2.Plug Out Multiple USB Devices
- 3 3.Fix USB Root Hub
- 4 4.Examine in a Different Computer
- 5 5.Antivirus may block your USB device
- 6 6.Update Driver
- 7 7.Change Power Option
- 8 Final Words:
1.Restart Your Computer
Simply, restarting your device can fix this error. Plug In USB device in the port and wait for sometimes then restart the computer. Now your problem gets solved.
2.Plug Out Multiple USB Devices
If you inserted too many USB devices at the same time on your computer, then the computer creates a conflict. That may cause this error. To solve this remove the unused USB devices and restart your computer now.
3.Fix USB Root Hub
1) Go to Device Manager.
2) Select Universal Serial Bus controllers.
3) Right-click USB Root Hub option and click Properties.
4) Select the Power Management tab and uncheck the
Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
4.Examine in a Different Computer
You try the USB device on the different computer. If it works fine for others then the Problem with your PC. if it not working for any other computer then the fault is with your USB device.
5.Antivirus may block your USB device
The USB device may contain the trojan virus that can affect your computer very hard. So Antivirus which you installed on your computer block this USB device. Better remove the virus files from the USB device.
Check whether the Driver is updated or not? If not then update it to the latest version of the driver.
How to Update Driver?
- Goto Contol Pannel-> Universal Serial Bus Controller
- Right-click on the Generic USB hub
Now a message will show after selecting Next.
Windows has successfully updated your driver software
This can be normally done by Windows update. But have some patience to get completed. If you want to update only for Driver itself then go for Driver Easy option.
It helps you to recognize the system automatically and correct the driver.
How to use Driver Easy?
- After Download of Driver Easy. Install and Run it.
- In that click Scan Now Button. This will scan your PC completely and find is there any problem with your computer.
- The update button in the Driver easy shows you the USB root hub which needs update?.
7.Change Power Option
- Go to Control Panel
- Select Hardware and Sound
- Select Power Options.
- In that sidebar choose Choose what the power button does.
- Choose Change settings that are currently unavailable.
- From that Uncheck Turn on fast startup plus press Save changes.
if you follow the above steps then definitely you will get work out in anyone. Hope go on and try it. If you have any more doubts then comment it bellow.